Debra S. Forman has been working as an attorney in Lambertville since 1988 and has had her own office since 1994. She is licensed to practice law in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
She has a general law practice with focus on Real Estate and Family Law; including divorce, custody, support, etc.. She is a collaboratively trained attorney and member of New Jersey Collaborative Law Group.
When the parties fight, the only ones that win are the lawyers. The children are most affected by divorce even if the parents think they are doing fine. It is Divorce with Dignity. Marriages that end in divorce need not end in a courtroom.
To learn more about Collaborative Law please visit our “What is Collaborative Divorce?” page.
Debbie has been elected to the board of the NJ Collaborative Law Group. She is also Member of the Marketing Committee of the NJ Collaborative Law Group.
Debra’s professional credits include:
- Collaborative Professional Group;
- Private Practicing attorney since 1994;
- Trained Mediator;
- University of Maryland, graduate;
- NY Law School, cum laude;
- Hunterdon Family Practice Committee, Member;
- Early Settlement Panelist;
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member;
- Hunterdon County Bar Association, Member;
- IACP, International Academy of Collaborative Professionals;
- NJ Collaborative Law Group, Member.
In her free time Deb enjoys spending time with her family. She enjoys walking around her neighborhood with her dog, and engaging in community activities.